Toon Yourself Like A Pro with Hugsyarts — SkillShare — Free download
Hi everyone and welcome to my new skillshare division on how to cartoon similar a pro.
I have provided the brushes misused in this class you can find them in the resources incision, as with all my classes we testament demand a pressure sensitive pen, iPad and procreate app for this class, although these methods in this particular class are transferable to other digital art platforms.
therein class I will take you through my process in how I cast earthy looking cartoons from any reference photos.
we wish learn for the first time about sketching out our character and the tracing technique I use. And so we will go through how I occlusion colour my figure using the selection tool.
You will learn the simple method I apply to create shadows and also how to effortlessly impart colour variety with no fears of ruining or leaving outside any lines.
at length how I create and build heavenward pare tones, eyes, inside information and hair to give United States this simple yet detailed high contrast cartoon.
this sort is suitable for beginners and has been requested by few friends on social media that I share my summons.
DOWNLOAD
| Animated cartoon-yourself-like-a-favoring.zip (download) |
| 1.17 Gigabyte |
Course Content: https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Cartoon-yourself-like-a-pro/1214043781
DOWNLOAD HERE
Cartoon Yourself Like A Pro with Hugsyarts – Download Free Courses FREE Download
Posted by: schmidhouderat1966.blogspot.com

0 Comments